Thursday, December 27, 2012

You're Da Man!




Last night my main man took me on a date to see Les Mis! I have to send out a big, "Thank you." I couldn't believe he was up for it even after I told him the dialogue of the entire movie would be sung. :) I know you're secure with your manhood.


Having a record breaking opening, we waited in a super long line and the theater was packed. I was excited to see so many young people wanting to enjoy this particular film. We were blessed with awesome seats at one of the largest screens in Texas. I felt like I was right there in the movie. It did not disappoint. I can highly recommend going to see it. (This movie is not for the kiddos).

The plot includes a look at law vs. grace. It serves some great talking points after the show. Not to mention the wonderful musical score and the beautiful storyline. The movie is Les Incredibles! I won't give too much away, just say it's a winner!!!

(Hint = Look for ColmWilkinson, the original Broadway Val Jean, as the priest in the movie. You can hear him in my other Les Mis post.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment