Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Yummy Recipe!






One of my drama students brought these delicious treats to class before we let out for break. I had to try to make them myself. So here is the finished product :) I wanted to share the recipe with you:
Ingredients:
 Snyder's square pretzels called Snaps
Hershey Candy Hugs, Milk Chocolate Kisses, or White Chocolate Kisses   
Red and Green M&Ms

Preheat oven to 150 or 175 degrees. Put pretzels on a cookie sheet with Hugs on top. Put them in the oven for 2-3 minutes to allow the Hug to melt into the pretzel. Take out of the oven and smoosh (do you like that technical cooking term there) the M&M into the Hug. Let cool, then move to a container. Put them in the fridge to finish hardening. Later pull them out and you can store them at room temp. They look pretty when done and boy are they yummy. I preferred the all white chocolate to the Hugs, but you can top them with your favorite!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment